Table of Contents
- 1 Top 12 Best Shoes for HIIT Men are listed Below
- 1.1 Benefits of HIIT Workouts
- 1.2 1. Under Armour Men’s Commit 2.0 (Top Pick)
- 1.3 2. Reebok Men’s ROS Workout TR 2.0 (Best One)
- 1.4 3. ASICS Men’s Gel-Venture 6 – Best Shoes for HIIT
- 1.5 4. PUMA Men’s Tazon 6 (Best Budget Workouts Shoes)
- 1.6 5. Reebok Men’s Lifter (Best HIIT Shoes)
- 1.7 6. Adidas Powerlift 3.1 (Best Cross Training Shoes)
- 1.8 7. ASICS Men’s Gel-Quantum (Cheap Shoes for HIIT)
- 1.9 8. Reebok CROSSFIT Nano 8 (Best CrossFit Shoes)
- 1.10 9. PUMA Women’s Fierce (Cross Training Shoes )
- 1.11 10. New Balance Fresh Foam (Comfortable Shoes)
- 1.12 11. Nike Metcon 4 – Best Shoe For HIIT Workouts
- 1.13 12. PUMA Prowl Alt 2 Sneaker
Are you looking for Best Shoes for HIIT then you are in the right place. Here I reviewed the top 12 best Shoes for HIIT Men, Shoes for Workouts, Cross Training Shoes. I hope this guide will help you to find Best Shoes for HIIT. So let’s get started!!
High-intensity interval training (HIIT) is the verve behind the latest fitness workout routines. Such as the CrossFit, Beachbody’s insanity, or Tabata. Distinguished by its bouts of high-intensity activities between cycling, weightlifting, and swimming with following recovery sessions.
Best shoes for HIIT Men Workouts are for the people looking to get fit the fast way. Athletes preparing for competitions, to burn calories, or to improve core strength.
The high-intensity bursts allow you to thrust yourself to the limits for brief intervals. The routines hybridize resistance training with cardiovascular training to develop demanding workout patterns that help you stimulate muscles in every possible way.
In turn, revving your metabolism during and after those bursts of energy. Essentially meaning that you’re still burning up your calories hours after doing the exercise.
Top 12 Best Shoes for HIIT Men are listed Below
Benefits of HIIT Workouts
The main benefits of HIIT workouts are:
Time-saving – for people with limited time who can’t afford time for strenuous long workout routines. It’s a pretty manageable and fast routine shoe for HIIT workouts.
Strength – HIIT is particularly recommended for a fitter healthier life and you’ll overall grow stronger.
Slimming – Essentially you will burn calories meaning you’ll burn fat and lose inches. But it can be deceiving to measure on a scale as muscles grow predominant and they are more weighing than fat.
No Equipment – you won’t need much or sometimes any gym equipment at all. Because almost all HIIT routines rely on your body weight as a training tool.
In a Hurry? The list of best shoes for HIIT men, after 42 hours of research is right here. Let us dive right in without any further ado!
Features of Quality Workout Shoes for HIIT Men
Traction – for grip and control on slippery or hard terrains
Cushioning – moderate, but not too much receptive cushioning is required for energy impacts
Shock Absorbency – extraordinary shock-absorbing is needed
Uppers – flexible and breathable for moisture control, lightweight for easy and robust movement
Stability – to avoid injuries stability is required
Let’s dive in Top 12 Best Shoes for HIIT Men Reviews
1. Under Armour Men’s Commit 2.0 (Top Pick)
If you are some who has a unique taste in purchase the Shoes for HIIT Workouts then you are in the right place.
Under Armour Men’s Charged Commit 2.0 are synthetic and Imported shoes. The waterproof property comes from the rubber sole. The shaft measures approximately low-top from arch which is best for the fallen arches.
These Best HIIT shoes are the lightweight mesh upper delivers complete breathability. Also, the bounce in these shoes is a result of the dual-external heel counter hugs for your foot for added stability. The Leather, mid-foot saddle provides comfortable support to your feet making the training experience more than just great.
There are special Cushioned sock liner molds in these best shoes for HIIT, to the shape of your foot, eliminating slippage. This provides the overall support to your feet. Under Armour Men’s Charged Commit 2.0 Cross Trainer Shoes has the Charged Cushioning midsole which helps to absorb impact.
This converts the shock into a responsive burst.
2. Reebok Men’s ROS Workout TR 2.0 (Best One)
There is nothing better than the breathable mesh in Reebok Men’s ROS Workout TR 2.0 Cross Trainer Shoes. The textile design of these imported Best shoes for HIIT Men makes them the right choice for you. The waterproof rubber sole makes these shoes more durable and retainable.
Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch which is exactly ideal for every type of training. One of the more significant features included the breathable and the lightweight material. These sneakers feature an open mesh upper for lightweight breathability with textile overlays for abrasion resistance.
If you are looking for efficient and great foot supportive shoes these are the best. These elegant and stylish training shoes come with an injection-molded EVA midsole cradle. This characteristic is for stability and comfortable cushioning is best for protection.
Best shoes for HIIT comes with low-cut design provides ankle mobility. Reebok Men’s ROS Workout TR 2.0 Cross Trainer Shoes are Low-profile, anatomical shape with asymmetrical lacing for fit and natural foot movement.
These Best shoes for HIIT Men are full-foot rubber FINN-patterned outsole for increased surface area and traction; Ideal for lifts, plyos, and rope climbs, and workouts.
3. ASICS Men’s Gel-Venture 6 – Best Shoes for HIIT
The Gel-Venture 6 designed with high traction and support for the foot. The traction makes it the best fit for durable trail running.
The crafting by ASICS is appreciable delivering durability with extra comfort. Using the new Rearfoot Gel technology in the midsole the shoe offers ample cushioning and shock absorption.
The latest in the Venture series prides itself with the improved midsole and upper. The breathability provided with the upper’s strong mesh keeps the foot secure and cool. The outsoles are made from lugs that are arranged multi-directionally which provides a strong tread.
The high level of protection, comfort, and with a reasonable price tag this shoe fits the requirements of best shoes for HIIT men trainers.
- AHAR outer sole material for improved durability
- For traction and grip, multi-directional lugs employed
- Gel technology on rearfoot for shock-absorbing
- For better breathability synthetic mesh upper
- 10mm drop
- The strengthened heel collar and sides
4. PUMA Men’s Tazon 6 (Best Budget Workouts Shoes)
In the athletic world, PUMA is a renowned brand with its competitive sports equipment, attire, best shoes for HIIT men. PUMA has proved to be a success with its wide variety of quality athletic shoes.
The Tazon 6 FM is for everyday athletic use and for running. The outsole is made of thermoplastic urethane at the center, while the heel has EVA foam. Overall giving a strong diverse mix of cushioning, springiness, and protection.
The synthetic leather used on the upper gives a sleek look and works well on the breathability aspect. Though somewhat less flexible it gives more durability to the shoe.
The EcoOrthoLite liner is both antibacterial, breathable and adds to the cushioning as well. The outsole also incorporates the TPU piece, which adds to comfort by stabilizing the pace and reducing shocks. These are the best Workouts shoes.
- EcoOrthoLite liner
- Stylish and attractive design
- EVA and TPU applied outsole
- Synthetic leather upper
5. Reebok Men’s Lifter (Best HIIT Shoes)
Reebok Lifter is a hybrid type of shoe that can be utilized for both cross-training (HIIT) and weightlifting. The shoe provides a very stable base for performing all high-intensity workouts. The heel of ¾” enables weightlifting much easier.
The material used in the upper is genuine leather which is pretty lasting from wear and tear. The interior is made of anti-friction material that keeps the foot from sliding eventually stabilizing the foot.
The dual system of straps and lacing keep the feet secure inside the shoe. The grooves on the shoes give a strong grip and traction during all types of workout.
While Reebok has used rubber soles in this shoe, which is of not high-quality material. But still gives the flexibility and coziness during a range of movements. The Lifter comes in four diverse color fusions and gives a stylish and outstanding look to the shoe. If you looking for the best HIIT Shoes then these are the best ones.
- Rubber outsole provides grip
- Flexcar technology with Velcro straps for comfort and stability
- Ortholite moisture-absorbing sock liner
- Upper made of leather with perforations for airflow
- Broad outsole for additional stability
- TPU heel
6. Adidas Powerlift 3.1 (Best Cross Training Shoes)
The Adidas Powerlift 3.1 has won the Best Value award amongst Men’s CrossFit shoes. Since their initial release, the Adidas Powerlift has grown in popularity and the third in this series brings a lot to the table.
They’re not very expensive as compared to other similar shoes on the market. It delivers a lower heel, and with single strap design. The shoe tenders sufficient security during all the high-intensity workouts.
Stable and sturdy shoes work well for different HIIT workout routines. It has a lower heel made with high-density EVA which is shock absorbent as well as durable.
This versatile weightlifting and intense workouts shoe are one of the top choices for its durability and design marque. One of the best Cross Training Shoes for Men.
- Breathable mesh and lightweight leather upper
- Single thicker strap design for security
- Mesh collar keep dry and cool
- Weight distribution plate for greater stability
- Midsole wedge for stability and cushioning
- Synthetic leather for durability
7. ASICS Men’s Gel-Quantum (Cheap Shoes for HIIT)
The Asics Gel-Quantum 180 is the most reliable shoe with useful features and technology. High performance together with the Gel cushioning technology gives superior comfort. You probably won’t complain about the price once you’ve used it.
Like most of the other customers, you’ll enjoy the extra cushioning, high performance, lightweight with Trusstic system, and ample comfort. The AHAR (Asics High Abrasion Rubber) technology utilized in the outsole give added comfort and durability.
The lightweight Solyte technology cushioning midsole makes the shoe light and offers coziness. Breathability with the Comfordry X-40 Sock liner guarantees moisture management and irritation-free upper. With six different color choices, the shoes give off a sleek modern look.
Though the Gel cushioning gives extra comfort and support, it does take a toll on the responsiveness of the best shoe HIIT men. The shoe also offers effective traction with its AHAR technology used on the outsole. It is a good mix between bendy and stiff on the flexibility front.
The shoe offers an appreciable combo of technology and features throughout with a higher price tag.
- Moisture control and breathability with the Comfordry sock liner
- Durable and aesthetic employing modern technology
- Gel cushioning with outsole on the forefoot and rearfoot
- Lightweight long-lasting cushioning offered by Solyte midsole
- Ample cushioning for long runs
Here I also added Some Best Shoes for HIIT Workouts Women’s
8. Reebok CROSSFIT Nano 8 (Best CrossFit Shoes)
One of the first and emanate name in best shoes for HIIT and CrossFit shoes. The Nano has been around since 2010 and in its 8th iteration
Reebok has made significant improvements to the upper making it more flexible and exuberant. The novel upper design keeps the shoe more breathable and foot support is firm.
The shoe fits all the modern needs of high-intensity interval training, over the years. Reebok has been improving its shoes to support the tough sporty movements and activities of HIIT and CrossFit. Nano 8 provides a stronger and stable base for heavy weightlifting.
While for the high-intensity movements the dual-density midsole works perfectly. And the foot moves freely with the low ankle profile of the shoe. Though somewhat on the pricy edge of the spectrum the Reebok Nano 8 best fits the unique HIIT sport.
It also serves as a fashion statement as the shoe comes in several colors and style options.
- Upper made with modern Flexweave technology
- Amazing breathability in the upper with an exclusive figure-eight design
- Outsole made of high abrasion rubber
- For enhanced flexibility flex grooves beside the outsole and forefront
- Midsole foam of dual density
- For protection and durability, Toe Section technology is used
- Lower profile for enhanced ankle agility
9. PUMA Women’s Fierce (Cross Training Shoes )
PUMA Fierce Core features a special airaprene technology for more breathability and comfort. These are perfect for intense training of HIIT and CrossFit with extreme flexibility and sturdy material.
The outsole is made of imported rubber give the needed traction and grip in weightlifting or wall pushups for example.
The exhilarating feature of this shoe is their lace-free slip-on bootie, while with the locking mesh and caging facility gives extra support during exercises. The outstanding grip keeps your balance intact and gives a secure feeling.
With the pull taps with padded tongue and collar for easy on and off adds extra comfort and trouble-free usage. The outsole foothold is another important aspect and gives a strong grip during the diverse set of exercises.
- Metallic detailing with Ariaprene breathable upper
- Slip-on boots
- Ideal locking, support, and stability with caging and mesh overlays
- Stress-free on/off with pull tabs at tongue and heel
- Grip and traction with rubber outsole
- Stability with a thick heel on both sides
- Reduced internal friction with flatlock stitching
10. New Balance Fresh Foam (Comfortable Shoes)
In the athletic footwear industry, New Balance has proven its name and popularity since the twentieth century.
Though the company now builds all kinds and levels of athletics and wearables, the shoes remain their admired products.
The Fresh Foam is one of the top-selling lines, owing to the cushiony and soft midsole. Overall considerably smoother experience.
The latest in this line 1080 V8 is the highest-rated model in the athletic best shoes for HIIT of this brand. The newest version maintains the extra cushioning the brand is famous for but somewhat less responsive than its previous iterations.
It has several width options, durable traction, and a stable ride that make the user of all preferences and needs very comfortable in using it.
- Hexagonal gripping lugs with blown rubber outsole
- Midsole made of fresh foam contains concave hexagon pattern
- Upper built with Fantom Fit technology
- Breathable and durable mesh
- Flexibility with flex grooves in the forefoot
- Heel to toe drop of 8mm
- Appears to be much heavier than it weighs
11. Nike Metcon 4 – Best Shoe For HIIT Workouts
Nike activewear is very well known because it serves a variety of activities. Its energy states alike of athletes and average consumers.
Everyone from active best shoes for HIIT men to casual runners can easily find the right footwear for them. Metcon series was specifically introduced for HIIT trainers. The weight lifters have grown in popularity due to its low profile and technological features.
The latest is the Metcon 4 in this line, prides itself with the traditional flexible. Yet durable footwear for high-intensity training sessions.
On slippery surfaces, the outsole offers excellent traction and grip during rope climbing for instance. While the breathable mesh upper gives flexibility with moisture and temperature control overall the workout.
Nike offers the wearable in a variety of colors for everyone’s style needs. Though on the not so bright side the Metcon 4 does have some issues i.e. heel slippage and fitting narrower than its predecessor.
- Traction and sturdiness with a solid rubber outsole and a tri-star tread pattern
- For support and balance 4mm drop-in insole
- Breathable comfort with sandwich mesh upper
- Durability with 3D haptic technology
- Customizable and variety of color options
12. PUMA Prowl Alt 2 Sneaker
Puma Prowl Alt 2 is the latest in the brand’s stylish and sleek looking training shoes with every functionality included. This classy model comes in monochrome grey or black colors.
Not only these pairs have elegance in its bag but it features wonderful shock absorption with the cushioning in insole and midsole. Puma has maintained its brand name and does fit the vast array of requirements of a HIIT workout routine.
The IMEVA material utilized to make the midsole is a lightweight variant of EVA foam that is generally used in shoes for shock absorption and to disperse the impact of the shocks. One will enjoy the shoe with Soft foam sock liners added cushioning.
The upper is made with mesh and for added support, three straps are introduced in the toe area which also prevents slipping. The lacing scheme is another amazing feature that runs from midfoot completely to the heel, and you have the privilege to decide where you need the most batten down for a great exercise session.
- Breathable and lightweight mesh upper
- The soft foam sock liner
- IMEVA midsole
- Rubber lightweight outsole
- Lace closure fully modifiable
I hope after reading the above guide and reviewed about Best Shoes for HIIT Men. Now you won’t face any difficulty choosing the right Cross-Training Shoes for HIIT Workouts. Happy Shopping!!